List of available sources is regularly updated.
About innovations and trends
- About innovations and new methodologies, which are not frequently or not at all used in youth work, is writtena publication Developing Youth Work Innovation . Parts of it are published on this website in section “Methods”.
- Youth trends are followed, researched and published in English by organisation Trendwolves.
About youth work and its quality
- Quality Assurance of Non-Formal Education. A Manual. The publication introduces, how to set up framework for quality assessment based on peer evaluation from cooperating organisations.
- Improving youth work: your guide to quality development. Practical guide, thanks to which you can set up systematic quality assessment in your organisation.
- Quality Youth Work: A common framework for the further development of youth work. Report of an expert group from EU countries towards systems of quality in youth work assessment.
- Working with young people: the value of youth work in the European Union. File of texts by various authors. European Commission, 2014.
About methods and reflection
- Compass: Manual for Human Rights Education with Young People by the Council of Europe
- Toolbox for Gender workshops (activities focused on gender issues)
- T-kit Intercultural Learning
- T-kit Project Management
- Many concrete methods are also on Salto Toolbox